Welcome to the HUT (House Under Truth) Challenge

2 Tim 3:16 All scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Proof

I'll reply to Dan's question of "do you believe" by taking it one step further. This might sound confrontational and maybe it is. If you do believe, there is no doubt you'd be in His Word. It's impossible for me to comprehend that someone who claims to be a follower, a believer, would not be in love with Jesus and His Word. When we love someone, truly love them, we want to know everything about them, we want to please them, we would die for them. Jesus said, "There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. You are my friends if you do what I command. This is my command: Love each other" John 15:13-15,17. My challenge and my question to everyone is this: Do you love Jesus? Is He your friend? Words are just words, actions are the truth about what you believe. The world will know who you belong to by your actions. Jesus proved His love for us by His actions. He died, willingly, for us. Love to all my brothers and sisters in Christ! Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment