Welcome to the HUT (House Under Truth) Challenge

2 Tim 3:16 All scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Isaiah 45-50

I believe that Isaiah 46: 9-10 says it all.  These two verses are profound.  If you really believe that what you believe is really real then pay close attention to this:

      for I am God, and there is no other, I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, "My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose." 

Men and Women,  God will get done what He says he will get done.  We can't change it.  We can either enjoy His blessings along the way or choose to not follow and suffer the consequences.  As for me and my house we choose to serve the Lord!   I won't like everything that happens but I will be content and at peace if I get on His band wagon.   Come on and join me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment