Welcome to the HUT (House Under Truth) Challenge

2 Tim 3:16 All scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday: Mark 3-4

Okay so me and Jared are behind a little but we are catching up slowly.

I just want to say that I love Mark. It is very straight and to the point in my opinion and I have always enjoyed reading it.
Some of my favorite parts of these chapters are reading about Jesus' stories of healing. They are so amazing! When we were reading Mark 3 about Jesus healing the man with a crippled hand we stopped and talked for a little bit about how similar the world is today about church and making Sunday pure. How some of the people that were there around Jesus were trying to tell him what was right and what was wrong. I feel like so many people are like that today. Who are we to tell God what is right and wrong? People are so stubborn. They are so worried about the "rules" and what is right and what is wrong to do on a Sunday but if we are doing good then who is it hurting? "Some of the people watched Jesus closely to see if he would heal the man on the sabbath day so they could accuse him." Mark 3:2

--Heather and Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment