Welcome to the HUT (House Under Truth) Challenge

2 Tim 3:16 All scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Job 9-10

Jessica and Dave got it.   What an amazing God we have.  Who am I to question Him?  I can't understand His ways.   He is greater than I can comprehend.   Can I reason with Him?    You and I are no different than Job in being loved by God.  The difference is that Job really believed.  
I choose to believe and unlike Job I am going to plead to Christ that He not allow me to suffer like Job. But, I need to be firm in the faith that when suffering comes, I can praise Him.    I choose to believe that, like Jessica said, He is God and I am not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment