Welcome to the HUT (House Under Truth) Challenge

2 Tim 3:16 All scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Psalms 15-17

Psalm 16

8 I know the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. 9 No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice. My body rests in safety. 10 For you will not leave my soul among the dead or allow your holy one to rot in the grave. 
 11 You will show me the way of life, 
granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever

I read some commentary on this Psalm. It’s the third messianic psalm. It touches on the life of Christ (v8), the death of Christ (v9), the resurrection of Christ (v10), and the ascension of Christ (v11). I did not know that, but I can see it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment