Welcome to the HUT (House Under Truth) Challenge

2 Tim 3:16 All scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Psalms 12-14 Fools

Psalm 14:1 says "The fool says in his heart there is no God" I have a hard time believing that anyone really believes there is no God. As a matter of fact, I don't believe it. I do believe there are millions(billions) who don't want to believe in God. They don't want to believe in sin either. How convenient. I think Scripture clearly says that anyone who claims "non belief" is a liar. Some verses:

Romans 1:20
For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ?

John 12:32
And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself.

Most(not all) atheists I've had discussions with on this topic are what the world considers intellectuals. Their god is their intellect. I think I'll trust the one true God on this one. "The wisdom of this world is foolishness to God." Atheists - Fools participating in foolishness.

No comments:

Post a Comment