Welcome to the HUT (House Under Truth) Challenge

2 Tim 3:16 All scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Genesis 8-11

This mornings reading revealed to me that the genealogy is listed for our complete understanding.  Each name has a purpose and affects future generations.  Going through the descendants of Noah opened up different parts of the world.  A grandson named Egypt?  Abram?  I think sometimes I just assume these people and places just existed.  It is a good reminder to me that God is fully aware of everyone and every place.  He never changes.  His promises are true (rainbow).  The story of Noah gets toned down because of the commercialization of it.  But really focus and think about this man and what God did with him.  It is truly amazing.  Just amazing.  

I am praying for each blog member this morning.  I pray that His word pierce your hearts and give understanding to the depth of His love for you.   Let's hear what He says to you.  Send out a note.  Amo Dei.

No comments:

Post a Comment