Welcome to the HUT (House Under Truth) Challenge

2 Tim 3:16 All scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

"Strengthened Weak Hands... "

Although the rest of what he had to say may not have been all that helpful to Job, or accurate, I really liked what his friend Eliphaz said about him in verses 3-4:


"Behold, you have admonished many,
And you have strengthened weak hands.
Your words have helped the tottering to stand,
And you have strengthened feeble knees." 

I read the rest of chapter 4 and 5, but this one section has stuck with me through the day so far. I like hearing about the kind of man Job was. As I keep reading it over and over again, I wonder... would my friends be able to say this of me?


Happy Thursday, all...

- Abbie

1 comment:

  1. Makes you think. If I had a funeral what would be said. The amazing part is that Job was likely just living his life for the Lord and this is what others saw. I think it is a good lesson that we do not have to seek praise from men. If we serve God men will praise you.

    ReplyDelete